- *B.A. (Theatre) University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario.
- *Diploma in Applied Arts (TV, Stage & Radio Arts) S.A.I.T., Calgary, Alberta.
- *L.R.A.M. (Licentiate of Royal Academy of Music), Teacher’s Diploma, Royal Academy of Music,
- *A.R.C.M. (Associate of Royal College of Music), Performer’s Diploma, Royal College of Music,
- *Queen’s Silver Jubilee Medal for distinguished service to Music, 1977.
1977 – Present
- Spa Collection Beauty Salon (2004 - Present)
- Oscar Beauty Salon (1997 - 2001)
- Eli Lilly (U.S.A.) “Evista” (1998 - Present)
- Four Seasons Health Soup (2004 - Present)
- *Image & Etiquette Consultant, Dun & Bradstreet Ltd. (2000 - Present)
- *Specialist in Training BUSINESS ETIQUETTE. Trained executives of Li & Fung, Aviva,
Chow Sang Sang Holdings, Hong Kong Science & Technology Park, AIA, KPMG, Jones Lang Lasalle…etc.
- *Specialist in Etiquette & Image Workshops for corporations, associations and universities, including
Hong Kong University, Lingnam University, HK Science & Polytechnic University, Lotary Club,
Women’s associations, Beauty Pageant Contestants…etc.
- *Writer - Her novel “Memoir of Hagu-gatai” was published in 2004.
- Completed her film script “Butterfly in Amber” in 2009.
- *Actress - Starred in international films & TV drama series.
- *Acting coach - In charge of Film Acting Programme at IVE College, funded by Hong Kong Government, talent agencies, and HK Film School.
1980 – Present
- *Managing Director, Alannah’s Centre for Performing Arts.
Trained students such as Molly Parker (won Gemini Award, “Best Actress of the Year
1998”); Karena Lam (Golden Horse Award & Hong Kong Film Award, “Best Actress
of the Year”, “Outstanding New Star” 2002 & 2003); Vivian Lee (Miss Hong Kong, 1st
runner-up, Miss Ambassador, 1997); Tracy Wong (Miss China, Vancouver, 1996).
- *Feature Film Production Coordinator – “It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad World”, D&B Films.